Eight tips for successful member recruitment.
Four strategies to make sure those members renew each year.
His top tips for member onboarding and engagement that will create raging fans and the best source of member referrals.
How to create a 365 Day Member Communications Plan that incorporates Scott’s tips for member engagement and renewals.
How you can use all the great sample member renewal letters, reminder emails, and welcome call scripts to improve member renewals for your organization.
- Is Membership Dead?
- My Membership Growth Plan
- Member Recruitment
- Review Your Member Recruitment Process
- Member Renewal
- Review Your Member Renewal Process
- Member Onboarding
- Review Your Member Onboarding Process
- Member Engagement
- Review Your Member Engagement Process
- Case Study: Tech Council of MD
- 365 Day Communications Plan
- Wrapping it up
- Please take 2 minutes to tell us about your learning experience
Scott has over 20 years of marketing experience in the association and publishing industries. He has worked for market leaders such as the National Geographic Society and the AARP. Now his consulting firm, Oser Associates, helps organizations focus on sales and marketing, sponsorship development, copy writing, vendor negotiation, website evaluation, strategic development, print product optimization, and much more. Scott grew up in the Washington, D.C. area, and now lives in Southern California.